The monthly magazine published by Mensa Be is called ComMensal. It reflects the diversity of the opinions of our members. ComMensal is a means of communicating, a source of intellectual enrichment.
As a society Mensa does not hold opinions, but its members sure do!! ComMensal contains announcements, answers, articles, letters, cartoons, poems, jokes, chronicles, advice, puzzles, reactions, games, drawings, explanations, stories, questions, and a lot more. This ranges from witty analyses of the sexual life of the cherry tomato in an urban context to critical reflections on our society...
A few articles:
- Emotionele intelligentie : (nl) (Marc Vossen)
- Het tweede leven (Iban Van der Zeyp)
- Temps de travail, machines et chômage (Albert Frank)
- Les valeurs de notre société (Charles Szabo)
- Et si les arts agonisaient? (Bernard Senault)
- Et si les arts agonisaient? (Roger Decamp)
- Sus au pessimisme !!! (Myriam Lelling)
- Philip K. Dick (Alain Van Kerckhoven)
Our members also receive the International Journal, published by Mensa International.